Once you've decided to seek professional help for debt relief—a big decision in and of itself—your next concern is a critical one: Who do you trust with your case? A lot of firms include bankruptcy among the services they offer, but when you're facing serious ramifications with your finances, do you really want to trust your case to a firm that doesn't make cases like yours an absolute priority?
At Roger A. Moore, Attorney at Law, Mr. Moore exclusively deals with bankruptcy and debt relief cases and has been assisting debt-burdened clients for more than 35 years. Over that time, he has built a reputation for providing trusted, knowledgeable, and compassionate advocacy for individuals and families grappling with financial straits.
When it comes to legal counsel, all bankruptcy clients should be able to breathe easy. Call our offices at (910) 376-8464 today to inquire about representation.
Making the Right Choice
When considering bankruptcy or other debt relief options, it is essential that you have someone ready to hear your concerns and ensure that you pursue the path that will have the greatest positive impact on your circumstances. Few firms can match the level of experience and knowledge Mr. Moore has in this practice area—or can provide a long list of satisfied clients, as well.
Why is Roger A. Moore the right choice for your bankruptcy?
- He is board-certified in all bankruptcy matters by the North Carolina State Bar and the American Board of Certification in Consumer Bankruptcy Law
- He is ®AV Preeminent Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- He is a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys and regular attends meetings
- He has more than 35 years of bankruptcy law experience
- He is a former Chapter 7 trustee in bankruptcy
- He is committed to personalized, thorough, compassionate service
- He offers free, no-obligation consultations with all prospective clients
Our Commitment to You
If you are facing a bankruptcy, a foreclosure, or other financial challenge, you likely have some uncertainties about your options, your well-being, and your future. Roger Moore understands this and continues to take an understanding, client-focused approach in all his cases. At his firm, he is not there to pressure you into filing for anything. Instead, he is ready to present your options, walk you through how each of your options work, if necessary, protect your interests throughout every stage of your filing.
There is a light at the end of the tunnel—his firm can help you get there. Request a free case evaluation with him today to get started.